My Shiny New Penny

Ok the A.D.D. just kicked in and I have found my shiny new penny. I would like to get 9 other people involved so we can get the the "Top Gun" package. The link is WWW.aircombatusa.com , and the basic gist is that you get a little training, and then you go up in the air and perform real air combat against other pilots. Unfortunately, there is no live ammo involved. That's just the man trying to keep us down again. The planes are equiped with radar and simulated weapons systems, so you can lock onto the "opposing" planes and shoot em down. You get a video of your flight, and stories to bore people with for years. Oh yeah there is a trained instructor in the plane with you, but once it is up in the air you are in control.
Now, I must worn you that I have like a million hours of flight simulator time on my computer. That makes me like a double ace or something so be ready to get shot down when flying with me. All interested parties need to let me know so I can book our package a.s.a.p.
John "Red Baron" Camarano
1 Comments:
Hey, Snoopy !
I presume all those million hours of flight sim were before you had kids. cuz otherwise that's serious child neglect (and Leslie neglect)
btw... where are those pic's you promised. i am not flying or jumping into B. harbor with you until i see the fam fotos. oh, and the $$$.
Post a Comment
<< Home