He's Back!!!
OK,Everyone has had a comment about how I have not updated in awhile so here. Now leave me alone!
Just kidding...Lets see...Alright way too much stuff going on to keep stuff straight so here are some things in random order.
Happy fourth of July! Camarano grandchildren 2 the return of the midgets met at G-ma and G-pa's house for a belated b-day for yours truly and the US of A! All the kids were in red...looked like some commie olympic team event. Yes there are pics I will post them( I promise) soon.
Steven is in summer camp! Lotsa fun
I hear we will see Loretta and Stan at a secret location for some summer fun. Don't know why they don't want to stay with us at the kid house were we will watch videos of barney and the wiggles ad nauseum, run around screaming at 7 am, and throw food on the walls! But it's there choice.
Eric says Mama now! Pics soon
I built a shed with the help of many friends and family, and it still hasn't collapsed.(pics soon)
I know I am missing all sorts of fun stuff but I will fill it in as I go!
Go Italy! Sorry Margaret, still can't stand the French. (Present company excluded)
1 Comments:
some of us didn't say anything about the lack of new posts on this blog... we just "suffered" in silence.
and we will wait patiently for pic's. zzz
speaking of zz .... Go France !
Post a Comment
<< Home