FlugTag Fluggin' Bust
Everyone keeps wimpin' out on me, for some reason no one wants to jump off a 30' pier into the Baltimore harbor. My concept was a glider made of diapers, with the team dressed as babies complete with binkies. Yet, it is the jump off the pier that keeps killin' the deal. I did do some recon on the harbor and I was thinking that it might be better to dress in a toxic waste suit and having an inclosed capsule. I have to get my cocept in by the end of the month but I want to assemble my team first. Ya' know...Anne and Gina are crazy enough to jump off with me and then swim across the harbor. Note to self contact the girls and see whazz up in October!Reg and Charlie are back from the sunshine state! Reg has scammed some thing with the teachers union and now she gets free trips every summer to some locale where the teachers "meet" and discuss "issues" concerning the union. It seems to me that there isn't a whole lot of time for "meetings" with all the shoppping and sight seeing that goes on at these "conferences".
Soccer is over, baseball is at the midsummer break, and football doesn't start for 3 more weeks. Well I guess I could spend time with the wife and kids....naaaahhhh!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home