Monday, July 24, 2006

Dutch Wonderland

Okay here are the Pictures!
Since so many of you have been giving me a hard time about neglecting my family and not putting up pictures, I dragged them up to my latest miniatures convention. While we were there we went to the Dutch Wonderland amusement park. It is a nice little park dedicated to little children. Why, when you walk in, the kids are immediately treated like royalty.


However, due to the high cost of...well just about everything..the kids had to do a few chores in order to defray the cost of this outing.


Fortunately, they learned a trade while working and I am certain that at the very least they will both be able to secure positions working heavy machinery if nothing else pans out.

...TO Be Continued

2 Comments:

At 11:49 AM, Blogger Ann said...

Now that's what I'm talking about. thanks for taking the time to post.
oh, and by the way, the seattle kids have more pictures on line, now , too.

 
At 1:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

From cousin Joan in Portland, Oregon:
I want to chime in, also, with a thanks for the family photos. Good to see the kids are learning useful life skills. Perhaps, Grady and I should have done more of that with ours!
Also, I enjoyed the family photos on Theresa's blog. I wrote a comment to let her know that only to discover I couldn't post a comment since I'm not a blogger. (Just a blogger-wannabe).So, let her know I enjoyed her blog. And tell her not to worry about the math.
Joan

 

Post a Comment

<< Home