The Morning After
Every year it is the same ol' thing. They come stumbling into the office, quickly gravitate towards the water cooler and start spewing the same oaths as last year. "Oooh Man I will never do that again...Why did I do that...God if you get me through this I promise I will go to church on sunday...Why didn't I learn from last year!" I of course have abstained from picking alot of upsets in my brackets and have so far avoided that nonsense, call it maturity I guess.Go Colonials! How bout my boy "Pops"? They showed guts and determination to battle back from an 18 point deficit and take the win. Of course they can go home now. Every year people get crazy looking for upsets were there are none. Yeah there were a couple of 12 seeds playing well but that was it. Did you really expect a bunch of horses from Belmont to upset UCLA? I didn't even no the horses had a basketball team I thought they just played football.
I was actually hoping that this year we might truly have some upsets. It looked like there were a couple of schools capable of pulling that off this year. That is after all what makes the tournament such a spectacle. It is some of the best reality TV going. Can the davids knock of the goliaths of the NCAA basketball world. There are still a few schools with some good upset potential so we will have to wait and see.
Happy St. Patricks Day!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home