Here are some pictures I have been sitting on. I have been trying to get a story to go with them but life keeps getting in the way. I will post the pictures and hopefully I will be able to at least add captions later.
A girl who knows how to wear her beads and fruit will always do well in life. What a cute couple of kids - must be somehow related to the Rinehart clan! Joan
As always, I enjoy seeing the kids and keeping up with everybody. I'm taking Lexie to her doggie day care evaluation this week to see if she gets "accepted". We are telling her that she is going to "camp" while we are back east at Eric's baptism! Lets pray that she get's "accepted".
3 Comments:
is that "little carmen miranda does mardi gras"?
A girl who knows how to wear her beads and fruit will always do well in life.
What a cute couple of kids - must be somehow related to the Rinehart clan!
Joan
As always, I enjoy seeing the kids and keeping up with everybody.
I'm taking Lexie to her doggie day care evaluation this week to see if she gets "accepted". We are telling her that she is going to "camp" while we are back east at Eric's baptism! Lets pray that she get's "accepted".
Loretta
Post a Comment
<< Home