First Day at the New Job
Alright,I made it through the first day at the new job. Just for those of you who have not been following along I'm the systems administrator for EJournalPress.com. A scientific journal publishing company. We house manuscripts for for scientists and provide the mechanism for these journals to be reviewed by their peers in the various fields. One of our bigger clients is the National Academy of Sciences. I have alot more responsibility, a team of technicians to lord over, and a ton of new toys to play with.Today was filled with paperwork, reading, and a visit to the aforementioned NAS.
I will keep everyone posted if anything exciting happens.
TTFN(Ta ta for now)
2 Comments:
Congrats on the new job and thanks for keeping us moving into the 21st Century with this blog stuff.
Loretta
Thanks for posting comments!
Post a Comment
<< Home