Thursday, January 05, 2006

A Christmas Carol...sorta

Twas a week before Christmas and we headed to her home-as


Not a creature was stirring except for this boy and his Thomas









He was with his,








and she was with hers,

and this couple here was giving some stirs.






The food was all set and looking so nummy


Would dy’a look at the size of this woman’s tummy?


Someone let the old folks out


“Gramma he’s sneakin’ food”, someone did shout


Frivolity was had by all- with some hokey

and a whole lotta pokey

Here’s my little prodigy and that’s no jokey.


Well that’s my story, I know it needs fix’n.
Did I mention we had a visit from ex-president Nixon!


4 Comments:

At 5:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for keeping me updated! It's almost like being there! And I agree with Theresa...How come all they young folks are getting out of doing "up on the house top?!"

 
At 5:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ooops. The above comment is from Loretta...

 
At 6:19 PM, Blogger Flashy said...

Steven and Julia are still a little too young, Crol's boyz I think ran for the hills, and I don't know what happened to Jason and Lisa. I guess she is just to worn out to fight with the kids, although everyone was singing along. Plus I think Reg and Carol joined in soon after the pic.

 
At 6:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Too cute! Why I didn't know that your rhyming was strategic

Some might say, its down right collegiate

 

Post a Comment

<< Home