Capricorn Girls Party
Okay,I have had a heck of a time finding a moment to upload pictures so, I have decided to just post a write up now and pictures later.
We celebrated Carol and Maria's B-day at the habitrail (Riderwood). All the regulars were there and a suprise visit by the Kurtzmans. The food was all you can eat buffet. You can't go wrong when it is all you can eat and your not paying; so enough about the food. The highlight of the party was when the servers came to our little back room clapping their hands in the oh so typical chain restaurant fashion. They then proceeded to sing happy birthday at the top of their lungs. My guess is that they are so used to people not being able to hear them that they have learned to take it up a notch no matter who they are singing to. My theory was confirmed by the fact that everyone else in the place seemed to be oblivious to the added commotion. All except one poor soul who thought the excitement was for the prune jar being replenished. Imagine her disappointment when she got to the fruit bar only to find no prunes and day old bran muffins.
After the singing we cut up a cake(no candles due to the strict fire mandates), opened the cards and presents, and then played a fun party game called pass the baby. Since my kids are over the hill we used baby Eric instead. He was a good sport, blisffully sleeping through most of the game until he got to Aunt Carol. She was the winner and managed to get him squealing almost instantly. However, the old training kicked right in and she had the baby quieted down in no time.
Afterwords we all moved back to the 'rents crib were we shot the "stuff" for a little while and then called it a day. All in all a wonderful little soire. If you are ever in the area of Riderwood I highly recommend stopping in and partaking of the fine cuisine. I'm not sure what they put in the food, but I have been regular for a week. As a matter of fact I would love to go into more details about the party but I have to "go" so I will continue this thread later.
Ta Ta for Now!
2 Comments:
Thanks for the update. I send these messages just so you will know who is "watching" you!
Loretta
Pass the Baby ! I love that game. Somehow I think my 'no look' passes might be frowned upon.
Sounds like fun times!
I send these messages just so you know, someone is watching Loretta watch you.
Post a Comment
<< Home